Designer collaborations are a dime a dozen these days—but without the tons of pre-launch press that accompanies major team-ups like Maison Martin Margiela x H&M, Prabal Gurung for Target and Narciso Rodriguez for Kohl’s, it’s easy for certain collabs to slip right under our radar. Which is a shame, because many of them are really, really amazing.
To wit, we’re sharing three current and upcoming joint design ventures we’re majorly excited about. Two are currently shoppable, while the third drops on November 29. Click through to learn more!
More on Luckymag.com:
- On Set With Karlie Kloss for the Target x Neiman Marcus Holiday Campaign
- Prabal Gurung for Target Coming This February
- Kanye West, SJP and Major Models Celebrated the Launch of Maison Martin Margiela for H&M
- A.P.C. Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary
- 19 Cyber Monday Steals You Simply Can’t Miss
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine