Uniqlo‘s invited some formidable names to create affordable looks for its Designer Invitation Project—Vena Cava, Costello Tagliapietra and Phillip Lim among them—and now, the Japanese basics brand has welcomed buzzed-about Japanese label G.V.G.V into the fold. Designer MUG, who launched G.V.G.V in 1999, created a capsule of ultra-colorful, athletic-influenced pieces for Uniqlo—and starting today, you can shop them all on Uniqlo.com. We’re partial to the tomato-toned bomber jacket, handkerchief hem dresses and color-blocked button-up in particular—but when everything rings in at under $70, there’s really no need to be too selective. Check out the goods below!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Behind the Scenes at Uniqlo’s Brand New 34th Street Megastore
- 10 of Our Favorite Things From Uniqlo’s New E-Commerce Store
- Oscars 2013: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Oscars 2013: The Best Looks From the Afterparties and How to Get Them
- 10 Ways Fashion Week is Just Like The Hunger Games
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine