Uniqlo has steadily expanded in New York City over the last couple of years, most recently with a massive flagship on Fifth Avenue and space at Penn Station. Next, the fast fashion chain plans to open its fourth American store in San Francisco.
According to Reuters.com, the company’s first West Coast outpost will open its doors next autumn. This will be followed by more locations—the Japanese brand plans to have 200 stores in the United States by 2020. Here’s hoping American e-commerce is also on the horizon!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marni Introduces a Chair Collection Made by Ex-Prisoners—Cool and Weird!
- Obsessions: Wallpaper by Ixxi
- Lucky Loves: Don’t Trust the B—-in Apt 23‘s Dreama Walker
- In Honor of HBO’s Girls, 20 Pieces Under $20
- The Coolest Eco-Friendly Labels Around
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine