Some people prefer analog watches, others digital—but if you’re looking for a truly one-of-a-kind time-teller, you might be better off picking one that doesn’t even tell time. The faceless watch trend isn’t entirely new. Belgium-born accessories designer Natalia Brilli, for instance, has been covering wristwatches in her signature leather since the mid-aughts. But now, it seems more and more designers have been hopping on the blank-dial timepiece bandwagon.
Click through for some of our favorite faceless watches on the market. They may not help you keep track of the hour, but they do cost less than most "real" timepieces and make for fun, surrealist accessories. And besides, everyone knows it’s easier to just check the time on your phone.
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Louise Gray’s Sequin-Spangled Topshop Collaboration
- Ryan Lochte: Olympic Swimmer Turned…Fashion Designer?
- Feed Project’s Lauren Bush Lauren Celebrates Her DKNY Collab
- Shop It: Kids Clothes for Small Grown-Ups
- With Liberty Prints and Justice For All
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine