1. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter star Mary Elizabeth Winstead talks summer music, vintage clothes and her strategy for defeating the undead.
2. Step up your beauty game with these incredible products.
4. The coolest kids in the fashion world share their style secrets and favorite boutiques.
5. California-based footwear label Penelope and Coco has a new shoe called the "Bambi." See how the studded leather flat is made and then pre-order a pair for yourself.
7. Purchase pieces that could have been Rock of Ages costumes, but look really good on non-rockstars, too.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Kate Mara Shared Her Summer Shopping List With Us at Coach’s High Line Carnival
- The NBA Has So Much Fashion Steeze Right Now
- Get the Look: Elizabeth Banks at the People Like Us Premiere
- 10 Flattering Swimsuits For Small Busted Girls
- Seeking an Outfit for the End of the World
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine