Vanessa Seward may have left her post as Creative Director of Azzaro last year, but you can still shop her eveningwear-inspired designs. Her latest endeavor is a capsule line for A.P.C., a French label known its utilitarian silhouettes with a nautical twist.
Seward’s approach to the brand’s pared-down style? Rather than mess with its trademark simplicity, she mixed some luxe fabrics in with the crisp denim and chunky knits. Although the collection is comprised of only a dozen looks, it’s really all you need this spring for day and night. Take a look below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Lucky Stars: Tribeca Film Festival Edition
- The Best Sports Bras for Every Size
- Look at These Cool Prada Graphics
- Balling On a Budget
- Alex Kramer’s Sleek Black Basics Are Your New Wardrobe Building Blocks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine