Last April, we fully flipped out after learning that the recently-revamped Kenzo label had teamed with sneaker brand Vans on several pairs of chain-link-patterned shoes. Clearly, the general public followed suit—because the collection was so successful that the collab’s coming back for another round.
This time, the sporty stripes and abstract floral designs seen in Kenzo’s recent pre-fall and menswear collections are the main attraction. Designers Carol Lim and Humberto Leon’s playful patterns look great splashed on Vans‘ classic lace-ups, which will sell for $125 per pair. Not too bad, considering Kenzo’s ready-to-wear looks can cost thousands.
The shoes will hit Kenzo stores, Kenzo.com, Opening Ceremony, Colette and other select boutiques starting in mid-August. Click through to check out each style and colorway.
Photos courtesy of Kenzo.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kenzo x Vans Era: Pretty Much the Coolest Sneakers Ever
- FEED Teams Up With DKNY on Charitable, Minimalist Accessories
- Lady Gaga Is Basically Naked in Her Fame Campaign
- Delfina Delettrez is Debuting a Line of Jewelry for Kenzo
- Krochet Kids x Vans: Crochet for a Cause
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine