Fans of Victoria Beckham‘s impeccably-tailored dresses, minimalist handbags and gotta-have-‘em sunglasses, rejoice: next month, Victoriabeckham.com will be introducing e-commerce, making it possible to shop her ultra-flattering designs with just a few mouse clicks.
But that’s not all, folks: the site’s also getting a visual makeover. A press release sent out this morning promises the revamped page "will focus on streamlined design and functionality while putting intimate and insightful content at the heart of the brand’s activity. Users will be granted unprecedented access to the designer’s ideas and creative process." Sounds good to us!
Below, check out a teaser clip narrated by V.Becks herself. We love that the former Spice Girl has so embraced the digital space—in addition to her website’s upcoming facelift, she’s also active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: The Spice Girls
- Peep Victoria Beckham’s Vintage Modeling Snapshots From 1992
- If This Bag Were a Person: Victoria Beckham Edition
- Which Celebrities Should Be Muses to Which Fashion Houses?
- Kate Hudson Designs an Ann Taylor Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine