Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is putting all that lingerie-wearing experience to good use—this time as a designer. The model has created a line of undergarments for British retailer Marks & Spencer that will debut next September in stores and online. (And yes, we checked: They do deliver to the United States.) The 33-piece range will be sold under the store’s "Autograph" label, which Rosie has been the face of since 2011.
"M&S is an iconic British brand, adored by many so I’m very excited to be launching my debut lingerie line with them," she told the Telegraph about the upcoming collection. "I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with the design team to create my dream collection, and I’m looking forward to a fun and creative time ahead."
While M&S hasn’t released any pictures beyond the one on the left, we have a feeling the entire campaign will be modeled by Rosie. Which makes sense…if all designers looked like her, they’d want to star in their own advertisements too.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Non-Cliché Costumes for Theme Parties
- Emily VanCamp, Behind the Scenes Video
- Our Favorite Looks From the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner—And How to Get Them
- Emily VanCamp Sends Her Sister Adult Onesies and Wants a Boyfriend Who Doesn’t Smoke Pot
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine