Elie Saab’s designs are most often seen on the red carpet, elegantly draped over a celebrity’s chiseled physique. However, the luxe company makes a lot of beautiful clothing that works during non-award show occasions, too. In the brand’s Pre-Fall 2012 video below—shot in romantic Paris—day dresses with nipped-in waists and fur embellished coats hold their own against the label’s signature eveningwear.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Americans Own More Clothing Now Than Ever Before
- Six Tips For Shopping Summer Flea Markets
- If I’m Going to Wear a Suit, it Must Have Flowers All Over It
- The NFL Is About to Get More Fashionable
- Mad Men Season 5 Episode 13: Shop the Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine