It’s become standard procedure for luxury brands to accompany their campaigns with behind-the-scenes videos. Many of these films feature flawless models—often in various states of undress—posing in high-end outfits set to moody music. This Marc Jacobs promo, however, is nothing like that.
Starting in nothing but his underwear, a (very hot!) man attempts to get dressed; but first, he must catch his clothes! Although each item eludes him at first, he emerges triumphant thanks to a stealthy stalking/pouncing method. The whole thing is pretty wacky but very endearing—and certainly worth the watch. Enjoy!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Pippa Middleton In Pink Jeans and Gingham
- Video Break: Terry Richardson’s Mansion of Models
- Roberto Cavalli Starts Spring With Some Supermodels
- Christian Louboutin Designs For Strippers
- Lookbook Love (With Video!): Alexa Chung’s Brooklyn Shoot for Vero Moda
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine