The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Red jeans have become one of our favorite go-to pieces. They’re bold, but mix well with everything from prints to contrasting colors. In today’s Currently Trending, we’re taking you to Barney’s Co-op where we’ve styled up four looks with one pair of red jeans. Watch on to see just how versatile your red jeans can be.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- 14 Sweet Oxfords That’ll Charm the Pants Off Your Fall Style
- Designers Give Us Sheer Skirts For Spring ’13—But Will You Wear One?
- Fall TV Style Lineup: The Best From Gossip Girl, Revenge, and More
- Saint Laurent’s Rocker-Cool Spring ’13 Collection Makes Us Feel Almost Famous
- Behold, the Power of Great Heels (and How They Upgrade Your Basics)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Dear Lucky: How do I wear the multiple bracelets trend?
- 10 Easy Ways to Dress Like a French Girl
- Cats Are Into Extreme Beauty Trends, Too!
- Behind the Scenes: Sofia Vergara at Lucky‘s November Cover Shoot
- Cool iPhone Cases to Buy Right Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine