The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Kate Middleton is touring Southeast Asia for the Diamond Jubilee alongside Prince William—and she’s really embraced the local culture! Going sans shoes part of the time and even opting for her natural hair, it appears that Kate is really enjoying her time on the islands. While we always appreciate a good evening look, we’ve been really impressed with Kate’s more casual looks, emboldened with great prints and high-impact hues.
Watch today’s Fab Flash to see them all!
On Allison McNamara: Rebecca Taylor dress.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013
- Fall Investment: One Gorgeous Phillip Lim Moto Jacket, 3 Ways to Wear It
- Olivia, Poppy, and Alexa Lead the Style Pack in London’s Front Row
- Meet Hair Hero Andrea Sweet
- Get One Step Closer to Nailing Olivia Palermo’s Insanely Chic Style
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Shops Is Coming: Get Your Tickets Now!
- Exclusive First Look: Mark McNairy Spring 2013
- Marshalls Is Sending a Bus Filled With Way-Affordable Fashion to Your Hometown
- How to Add Texture to Your Fall Look
- Shop It: Corduroy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine