For all you Gwyneth Paltrow fans out there (especially those obsessed with her gorgeous Tom Ford dress at last night’s Oscars), we suggest checking out Vince Camuto for a spring wardrobe update. The brand is keeping things clean-lined and minimal this season, with a range of crisp, classic silhouettes in black, white and bold hues that we could totally see featured on GOOP.
Check out the full collection in this video lookbook and let us know what your favorite pieces are in the comments below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Exclusive Interview with Llama del Rey
- Jil Sander Fall 2012: Raf Simons’ Stunning Swan Song
- Peek Inside the 2012 Oscars Swag Bag
- Front and Center at Marc Jacobs Fall 2012
- Test-Drive a Hot Spring Trend—For Free!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine