Did your ticket to The Row‘s intimate Fall 2012 presentation at the Carlyle get lost in the mail? Don’t fret—Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s famously luxe fashion house has just released this lovely video of the show, allowing everyone to see the collection up-close.
From the shimmering triple-breasted jacket (yes, such a thing exists) to the chain-trimmed camel belt bag to the luscious fur and leather pieces, the entire lineup has to be seen in action to be believed. Plus, the fact that the whole show’s set to a fancy-sounding piano soundtrack just makes it all the more transporting. Enjoy!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Miranda Kerr in The Row
- Ashley Olsen Walked Me Through Elizabeth and James’ Fall Collection
- Lana Del Rey’s New ‘Blue Jeans’ Video Has Got Us in the Mood for Denim
- Alexander McQueen’s Got a Brand-New Website—With McQ E-Commerce
- SXSW: Solange and Theophilus London
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine