Accessories aficionados take note: footwear-focused lifestyle brand Vince Camuto has officially landed in downtown NYC. Camuto’s shiny new digs at 532 Broadway marks the label’s second Manhattan outpost (the company already has a location in Grand Central Station) and spans 2,500 square feet.
Inside, you’ll find Vince Camuto apparel, shoes, bags, fragrance and eyewear—plus the newly-added VC Signature line—displayed in a space modeled after Renaissance-era villas and punctuated with bold magenta, the brand’s signature hue. Can’t make it to SoHo? No worries—we’ve singled out some of our favorite Camuto finds below, all of which are available at the label’s e-commerce site.
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Oscar de la Renta’s Spring Campaign
- A Nicki Minaj Clothing Line is On the Way
- The Versace x H&M Cruise Collection is Already on Ebay
- Jimmy Choo’s $165 Coffee Cup Sleeves are Now on Net-a-Porter
- Snap Poll: Do You Wear Red, White and Blue Together?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine