When I was a little girl, I was obsessed with jewelry. Trips to my Grammy’s house would always end with me sprawled out on her bedroom floor with the contents of her jewelry box spread out around me. I’d spend the day stacking her necklaces and bracelets on my arms and wrists (I like to think I was just way ahead of the "arm party" trend).
One day, she gave me the cat “sweater clip” pictured above, also known as a sweater guard. I am so glad I saved it! Somehow, it feels very French to wear my sweater over my shoulders, and of course it helps me stay warm in my chilly office. But more than anything, the clip is a great reminder of those blissful days spent lying on Grammy’s rug.
Click through to shop more sweater clips on Etsy. What do you think of the look?
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Four Things You Should Buy Vintage
- Shop It Out: Lady Mary’s Wedding Headband From the Downton Abbey Premiere
- Want New Statement Jewelry? Meet Marion Vidal!
- Statement Earrings for Gals With Short Hair
- Download Our Digital Edition!
Follow Meredith on Twitter: @bogonovich
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine