So here’s the thing—I love Pamela Love‘s tough, earthy jewelry more than is probably considered normal. But the CFDA finalist’s statement baubles generally come at a fairly steep price, at least for costume gems.
So when I heard that a number of Love’s pieces for Gaga’s Workshop at Barneys were majorly marked down right now at Barneys.com, I dropped everything and clicked on over. And the rumor was true—there are studded cuffs, iridescent pointy earrings and chunky rings on sale, most for under $200. But judging from the cult following Pamela Love’s built over the past few seasons, they won’t be there for much longer. Check out a few of my favorites from the sale below, and click here to see everything on offer.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Pamela Love Fall 2012: An Industrial Revolution
- Heritage Auctions Lets You Bid on Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga and More—For Less
- If There Was Ever a Collection That I Would Buy in its Entirety it’d be Confezioni Crosby Fall 2012
- Selita Ebanks Is Down for the Cause (New Yorkers For Children)
- Ask a Dude: First Date Outfit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine