Last Tuesday, Chanel officially opened its new Parisian outpost on historic Avenue Montaigne. To commemorate the event, the French label’s creative director Karl Lagerfeld hosted a stylish bash filled with impossibly beautiful people, including actresses Astrid Berges-Frisbey, Elisa Sednaoui and Zhou Xun (who is also an ambassadress for the brand).
The attendees chatted and sipped cocktails while browsing the shop’s extensive selection—which includes both accessories and ready-to-wear—before enjoying a live concert from British group Django Django at the nearby Maison Blanche.
In the video below you can see the gorgeous boutique for yourself, plus a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the glamourous opening party.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Pull Off Parisian Chic
- Laura McLaws Helms: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
- New Website Alert: Join Shoescribe.com and Get a "Fairytale Present" on Your Birthday
- 20 Prom Dresses Under $100
- Five Quick Tips to Awaken Your Eyes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine