Good news for those with less-than-perfect eyesight but more-than-perfect taste: Lanvin is debuting its first ever collection of optical glasses. The styles will be available on the French label’s e-commerce site and in stores this spring. Until then, enjoy this behind-the-scenes video, complete with an adorable Alber Elbaz cameo.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Emmy Rossum Takes Stripes and Prints for a Spin
- Fashion Chat: Jordan Alexander
- Cole Haan Makes Rainboots for People Who Hate Galoshes
- Here’s a First Look at Pieces From the Upcoming Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs Exhibit in Paris
- Dita Von Teese and Cameron Silver Party Like It’s 1962 in Honor of Swarovski’s Hollywood Prom Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine