When deciding what nighttime essentials to try and squeeze into your tiny evening clutch, ice cream bars—however diminutive—are usually not a high priority. For one thing, clutches (at least those we own) aren’t refrigerated.
Still, we ask you to suspend reality for a second as you watch the new video Alice + Olivia‘s Stacey Bendet has released to celebrate her team-up with Magnum ice cream, which just launched their new Mini bars. In the clip, several dressed-to-the-nines party girls snack on the frozen dessert while reading the paper, or hanging out with friends. Along the way, a stray ice cream bar seems to get forgotten atop a turntable, which makes us fear for the musical equipment’s safety more than anything else.
Bendet will also be designing a "Mini skirt" (get it?) that will reflect the playfulness of Magnum Minis, to debut along with her Spring 2013 collection for Alice + Olivia. Until that drops, check out "Manhattan Mini" below, which features the tune "Weekend" by the very awesome Class Actress.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Friday Funday Video: Alice + Olivia’s Girly Princess Party
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren’s Dress Collection Will Solve All Summer Sartorial Dilemmas
- Martinis and Stripteases Galore: An Evening With Mr. Porter
- These Jeans Are Also a Picnic Table
- Missoni and Converse Collaborate for a Fifth Time
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine