Inspired by the infamous preview for Jean-Luc Godard’s 1963 film Contempt, French scenester Oliver Zahm released a video diary recounting the last day of March’s Paris Fashion Week. Since the mini movie was created for Louis Vuitton, it offers an inside look at the French brand’s dramatic Fall 2012 fashion show, including lots of footage of Marc Jacobs, the label’s creative director. And even if you haven’t seen the original trailer that the clip pays homage to (hey, that makes two of us!), you’ll enjoy watching this anyway: there are trains, models and pretty shoes.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Features Editor Jenna Gottlieb Shares Her Summer Shopping List
- Beach Towels for the One Percent
- What to Wear to a Summer BBQ
- Which Fancy Jumpsuit Is Best?
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear UGGs to Your Wedding if They Were White and Sparkly?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine