Prada’s fall fashion film picks up right where its print campaign left off, with models wearing suits in an windowless, angular room. The group—which includes Anne Vyalitsyna, Elza Luijendijk, Iselin Steiro, Madison Headrick, Magdalena Frockwiak and Vanessa Axente—are engaged in some sort of intense futuristic chess game, complete with Lucite playing pieces. As the match ensues, tension grows, and each move affects a parallel universe filled with amazing outfits and perfect hair. The concept is a bit surreal and confusing, so don’t over think it. Just sit back and enjoy the all the beautiful clothing.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition
- 10 Medallion Necklaces You Don’t Need to Win to Wear
- Style Session: Mayim Bialik
- 10 Major Sales to Kick Start Your August
- Mustard Colored Stuff Is Having a Moment
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine