We look forward to Anna Sui’s runway show every single season. Why’s that, you ask? Simply put, Anna’s collections are always packed with playful rock ‘n’ roll references, her beauty styling is always inspiring (witness Spring 2013’s pastel ponytails), her casting’s top-notch (Karlie Kloss! Joan Smalls! Liu Wen!) and the girls actually smile on the catwalk—an unfortunately rare occurrence during Fashion Week.
Now, with the Sui team’s new behind-the-scenes video, we can relive this season’s show in multimedia form. Take a look at how the entire collection came together, plus hear style insiders like Alexa Chung and André Leon Talley wax poetic about the designer’s punk-chic aesthetic, in the clip below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- NYFW Spring 2013: It’s a Catwalk—Literally—At Anna Sui
- Jennifer Lawrence Is the New Face of Dior!
- Bird’s Jen Mankins Takes Us Shopping…in Paris!
- One to Watch: Maggy Frances
- Fall 2012’s 10 Best Accessories
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine