What is it about kids in scaled-down versions of our favorite labels’ looks that’s so darn adorable? While we can’t quite give you an answer, we can state that this clip of True Religion Kids’ first-ever campaign shoot is one of the most awww-worthy vids we’ve seen recently.
Shot by The Glow‘s Kelly Stuart, the video features a group of youngsters nibbling on candy necklaces, playing with a puppy and goofing around in oversized sunglasses—all while modeling shrunken denim overalls, jean jackets and graphic tees from True Religion‘s spring childrenswear collection. Check it out below, then click over to True Religion’s newly-relaunched site to shop individual pieces and peep the final campaign.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Peep True Religion’s Spring Campaign (And Video)
- Watch Right Now: Lanvin Petite’s Precious Winter Video
- Welcome to the World, Blue Ivy Carter! We Pick Out "Babyoncé’s" Fantasy Wardrobe
- Huge Deals for our Littlest Readers
- Sketches Come to Life in the Jason Wu for Target Ad
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine