With her rough-and-tumble style and laid-back appeal, model Erin Wasson’s a perfect match for rock n’ roll French label Zadig & Voltaire. It’s not often we see her traipsing around a chateaux and lounging on silk loveseats—after all, this is the girl who just wore a completely see-through outfit to a Golden Globes afterparty. But for the brand’s new Spring 2012 campaign, that’s just what Wasson did.
Check out the making-of clip below to see the blue-eyed beauty frolicking through a fancy estate in Zadig & Voltaire’s billowing button-ups, skinny pants and suede booties. We’re especially loving that snakeskin-print blazer.
Oh, and if the video makes you want to buy something ASAP, go to Zadig-et-voltaire.com. Fall stuff is on sale.
Photo and video courtesy of Zadig & Voltaire.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lookbook Love: Erin Wasson for Zadig & Voltaire
- Miranda Kerr’s the New Face of Qantas: Which Model Will Pair With an Airline Next?
- First Look: Clémence Poésy’s G-Star Campaign
- Kate Bosworth to Design Denim
- A Pair of Pretty Little Liars Model for Bongo
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine