Last night, we celebrated the launch of Narciso Rodriguez’s collection for Kohl’s DesigNation initiative—a collaboration that’s been brewing since June. On hand to fête Narciso‘s lower-priced wares were Katie Holmes, Emma Roberts and Julianna Margulies—all wearing looks from the collection, which hits Kohl’s stores on November 7. While Katie opted for a ruched LBD (and heels—no more keeping a low profile for a certain ex-husband of hers), Emma chose a red-and-pink body-con sheath and Julianna a two-tone look with long sleeves.
Check out a video recap of the evening below, in which all three stars discuss Narciso’s amazingly flattering designs. Despite Emma’s repeated mispronunciation of Narciso’s name as "Narcisco," it’s worth a watch.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Narciso Rodriguez x Kohls: All the Details You Need to Know Now
- Narciso Rodriguez Talks Shoes—And Why Claire Danes Loves to Wear His Clothes
- Right Now We’re Loving…Quirky Kids’ Halloween Costumes!
- Last Minute Halloween Costumes Under $25
- Video Exclusive: Designlovefest’s Bri Emery Picks the Perfect Fall Coats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine