What’s the only thing better than Alber Elbaz’s luxe coats and pretty cocktail frocks? Seeing them modeled by a crew of tots, of course.
Lanvin’s been wowing us with multimedia campaigns lately, from their recent New Year’s Eve-themed clip to the infamous fall ad spot that features Elbaz busting a move alongside Karen Elson. The house’s newest video, however, might just be their best yet. It’s a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the making of the Lanvin Petite photoshoot and stars a handful of too-cute youngsters in Elbaz’s second collection of Lanvin childrenswear.
It’s also worth noting that most of these clothes were directly inspired by Lanvin’s primary collection—meaning that, yes, you can find that amazing navy fur-collared coat in your size, too.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Meet Your New Bag Crush: Lanvin’s "JL"
- Watch Right Now: Lanvin Gets Ready to Ring In the New Year
- Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld Share a Muse
- Jason Wu Talks Orchids, Collabs and Lana Del Rey at his NEST Candles Cocktail
- Inspiration Board: Baby Blue (Ivy)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine