It’s no secret that tons of big-in-America celebs shill products overseas, but Miranda Kerr‘s new Japanese Lipton Limone ad is one of the most bizarre examples we’ve seen recently.
Dressed in head-to-toe canary yellow, the Victoria’s Secret superstar belts out a Japanese jingle for the refreshing beverage, flanked by an older gentleman who appears to have gotten into a losing battle with a piece of cake. We’d say it all makes more sense when you watch the actual clip…but it honestly doesn’t. Check it out below—it’s like a more scantily-clad version of Bill Murray’s "Make it Suntory time" spot from Lost in Translation.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Miranda Kerr’s the New Face of Qantas: Which Model Will Pair With an Airline Next?
- Share Your Bra Horror Stories
- How We’d Spend the $98,000 Neiman Marcus Store Credit From Last Night’s GCB Premiere
- Art and Fashion; Peas and Carrots
- Stella McCartney Fall 2012: Singing the Blues
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine