We couldn’t imagine a better partner for Prada’s pretty spring print campaign than this accompanying video clip, which features the label’s latest faces (like Natasha Poly, Elise Crombez and Meghan Collison) facing off in a gas station. Rather than waiting for windshield squeegees and vying for the best spot at the pump, however, these Prada-clad models are holding a good old fashioned walk-off, decked out in the label’s colorful spring sunglasses and bejeweled bodysuits.
The retro-meets-rock soundtrack is a definite hit (Sleigh Bells‘ "Kids" makes the cut), and seeing those glorious flame-backed stilettos in action makes this video worth watching.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Peep Prada’s Gorgeous Spring 2012 Ad Campaign
- The Full Victoria by Victoria Beckham Video: Cats and Gorgeous Dresses Everywhere
- Ashley Greene Runs in Heels, Kisses Olivia Wilde and Knows She Needs a Stylist
- Alberta Ferretti is Designing an Impulse Line for Macy’s and Nothing Costs More than $119
- Alexa Chung Designed a Teddy Bear for Charity—Here’s How to Win It
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine