Who knew the small-screen star, style muse and footwear designer could spit rhymes with the best of them? In "Call Me Doctor," a new video for Funny or Die, Rachel Bilson tries her hand at gangsta rap wearing a tinfoil grill, iced-out medallion and Dolce & Gabbana lab coat that Zoe Hart (the doc she plays in Hart of Dixie) would adore.
The entire clip is hysterical, with highlights including her digs at both former O.C. co-star Mischa Barton and fellow part-time rapper Natalie Portman—while wearing full Black Swan eye makeup, no less. Her November 2009 Lucky cover even makes a cameo appearance!
The video contains some pretty strong language that makes it NSFW, so plug in those headphones and enjoy.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Behind the Scenes With Erin Wasson at her Zadig & Voltaire Shoot
- Kate Bosworth to Design Denim
- Anna Dello Russo Wants You to Take a "Fashion Shower"
- A Pair of Pretty Little Liars Model for Bongo
- Extra Layers for People Who are Always Cold
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine