First, they brilliantly captured the essence of the annoying shopgirl; now, Alexandra Fiber and Danielle Gibson of comedy duo SRSLY are back with a video that exposes—literally—the hidden advantages of feeling freezing in the winter.
For anyone who’s ever shivered on a metro platform, the pair’s new short video "Subway" is sure to strike a chord. Honestly, it’s one thing to eschew pants and jeans (this editor’s guilty), but to go sans tights when the temperatures drop? Now that’s just crazy.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Shopgirl Who Ruins Everything
- Cold Weather Accessories That Make an Outfit
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping
- 15 Standout Spring ’12 Accessories We Can’t Wait to See on NYFW’s Front-Row Finest
- Cute Valentine’s Day Outfits
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine