Although she broke up with Justin Bieber this month, Selena Gomez isn’t holed up at home chain eating fun-sized Snickers, listening to "Baby" on permanent repeat. Although she and a group of friends did band together for some illicit tagging and and taping…but it’s not what you think.
Rather than vandalize her ex’s car/mansion/tour bus, the actress releases some pent-up emotion in a commercial for Adidas Neo as its newest "global style icon" and guest designer. (It’s actually a gig that Bieber has with the company, too, but he doesn’t make a cameo. Obviously.) Check it out below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Katy Perry and David Beckham Go Running in Adidas Sneakers
- Adidas Originals’ New Ad Stars Nicki Minaj, Jeremy Scott and K-Pop Group 2NE1
- Justin Bieber-Style Bangs Are Purportedly a Health Hazard!
- Emma Cook x Topshop: Holiday Stuff You’ll Want to Use All Winter
- Everlane Is Bringing a DIY Pop-Up to NYC
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine