While a lot of fashion designers are live streaming their shows this season, Tory Burch is taking the all-inclusive idea a step further.
She’s pairing the video stream of her Tuesday morning show with a social media scroll, which will feature the Twitter world’s reactions to her collection in real time.
Set a reminder to watch both the show and the scroll tomorrow at 9 am EST on Toryburch.com. Whether that means waking up early, disprupting your daily routine or sneaking into the bathroom at work to hover over your iPhone, it’s kind of worth it. If nothing else, it’ll give you insight into what pieces everyone wants to buy months before they hit stores.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Tibi Fall 2012: Put a Bird on It
- Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2012: Downton Tommy
- Christian Siriano Fall 2012: Dark Princess
- Thakoon Fall 2012: J’adore Paris
- We’re a Little Obsessed with Rose Gold Jewelry
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine