In preparation for our frequent visits to Lincoln Center this week, we’ve been drawing major sartorial inspiration from Kenzo’s Spring 2012 ad campaign. The swath of bright colors and bold shapes from Humberto Leon and Carol Lim’s stunning collection are just what we need to land a spot on the street style blogs. Now, if we can just get models Ajak Deng and Nairoby Matos to teach us how to pose.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rag & Bone Team Up With Samsung
- James Franco: Behind the Lens for 7 For All Mankind’s Spring Campaign
- Tsumori Chisato Makes Cherry Blossom Macarons for Ladurée’s Birthday
- Shop J.Brand’s Spring Collection Starting Now
- It’s Tree Time at Barneys New York
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine