The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Pajama pants took a little getting used to but once we tried them on we could hardly stay away from the comfy, easy-to-wear, statement-making bottoms, making it even harder to store them away for winter. Thankfully, we don’t have to—and neither do you.
This bit of street style is all the evidence we need to prove that the printed bottoms look just as chic combined with our favorite layers as they do with espadrilles and a floaty tank top (making them a year-round alternative to your more predictable bottoms). The trick is keeping the rest simple, and letting your pants do the talking, like so. Simply top them off with your go-to knit in a solid, basic hue, then add on the quintessential topper in cool-girl outwear: the everyday anorak, which provides a sportier counter to your, err, fancy pants. As for the finishing touches, a pair of basic black ankle boots and a leather carry-all go a long way in anchoring the style and giving your pants a winter makeover worthy of flaunting any day of the week.
Photo Credit: Adam Katz Sinding
More on Fabsugar.com:
- The Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Fashion-Forward Friend!
- Best of 2012: Most Stylish Celebrity Couple
- Tips From Top Wella Stylist Alexandra Matiz
- Fear Not the Trapper Hat: 9 Versions to Convince You of Its Cool Factor
- 15 Shimmery Pieces to Kick Off the Holiday Season
More on Luckymag.com:
- Pajamas and Party Favors: A DIY Evening With True&Co
- Everlane Is Bringing a DIY Pop-Up to NYC
- The Intern Diaries: DIY Resort to Real Life
- DIY Video: Crystal Cuffs Inspired by Chanel
- DIY Video: Three Ways to Clean Jewelry With Household Products
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine