Summer doesn’t feel like it’s really here until I buy a new swimsuit for the season. But living in a city often has me waiting weeks until I can debut my suit at the beach. SELF’s solution: Don’t wait—mix it into your daily wardrobe! If you’re a city gal or landlocked between states, it’s a fun way to flaunt your cute swimsuit all summer long—especially when the sandy, sunny beach feels (and is) hundreds of miles away. Click here for SELF’s tips on finding the perfect wear-everywhere suit.
More on SELF.com:
- Drop 10 Pounds by Summer!
- The Best Beauty Products Under $15
- Shop Summer’s Best Swimsuits
- The Ultimate Bikini Body Workout
- How-To: Cool Chevron Nails
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine