So you know a couple with a tricked-out, freshly-patented-kitchen-gadget-filled home, complete with an imported Swedish couch and a petrified wood sculpture that’s way cooler than anything you’ll ever own, that just got engaged. You’re totally happy for them, and even more excited for the wedding, because two people with such great taste are guaranteed to throw one hell of a party. Still, there’s also a part of you that’s kind of dreading the whole thing because, like, what are you going to give them that they don’t already own?!
When a standard silver picture frame or cutlery set just won’t work, you’ve got to look for personalized presents and/or frivolities that even people who own a stainless steel bagel cutter, towel warmer and Egyptian cotton ropes wouldn’t buy for themselves. For my seven tips on finding something with a little extra, well, something, click through the gallery below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 13 Hostess Gift Ideas For When Baked Goods and Wine Won’t Cut It
- 25 Wedding Dresses Under $150—Believe It!
- How to Dress For Destination Weddings in London, Paris and Tuscany
- Five Easy and Extraordinary Outfits For Your Next Beach Wedding
- From New York to L.A.: The Most Popular Engagement Rings Across the Country
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine