The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
It’s officially wedding season, and if the slew of invites filling your mailbox (or inbox) have you thinking "What am I going to wear?" we’ve got you covered. Finding the perfect dress—one that simultaneously fits the dress code and will make you stand out (in a good way, of course)—can be difficult, so we culled the top 30 gorgeous dresses for you to shop. Just keep in mind: never, ever wear white and never go too short, or too tight for that matter. If it sounds complicated, we’re making it easy—from sophisticated lace sheaths to black-tie-appropriate gowns, we found the perfect dress options for every kind of budget. After all, you never want to be that girl at the wedding.
Layered printed dress, $69.90, Zara.com
More on Fabsugar.com:
- In Honor of March Madness, See the Best Celebrity Courtside Style
- Sign Up For Our New POPSUGAR Fitness Email and Enter to Win a Trip to NYC!
- What’s Your Pretty Little Liars Style? Plus, a Season 4 Sneak Peek!
- Coachella Is Upon Us! See Last Year’s Best Style Snaps
- Jessica Alba’s St. Barts Style Is Enviable—and It’s Shoppable
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Short and Chic Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Tips From Lucky‘s Editors
- Diane Kruger Has A Sweet New Gig
- Dear Lucky: What T-Shirts With Sleeves Will Flatter My Problem-Area Arms?
- Dear Lucky: How Do I Dress To Impress The Creative Boss And The Conservative One?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine