For those without wedding planners on call—and even for those who booked theirs far in advance—it’s the little tips and tricks handed down from family and friends that can really help make one’s nuptials special. And though it’s completely normal to feel overwhelmed when planning your big day, those tidbits of advice can help the momentous occasion run far more smoothly.
To help out all you brides-to-be (not to mention bridesmaids-to-be), we asked some of our own staffers to share their words of wedding wisdom. And from an innovative DIY ring bearer pillow idea to a suggestion involving skydiving (really), you won’t want to miss their savvy tips. Click through to read them all.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Celebrity Wedding Gown Predictions
- Lucky Haul: Operation Wedding Shoes
- The Modern Evolution of the Long-Sleeved Wedding Dress
- First Look: See All the Wedding Dresses Richard Nicoll Designed for Topshop
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear UGGs to Your Wedding if They Were White and Sparkly?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine