Designer collaborations are kind of like celebrity couples. Some, such as Versace for H&M and Missoni’s Target range, have the Brangelina power of two mega-forces joining together. Others possess a certain Ben Affleck/Jennifer Garner, how-did-this-not-happen-sooner-ness, like the Keds collection at Kate Spade. Then, there’s the totally random, completely confusing, Mary-Kate-Olsen-dating-Olivier-Sarkozy of limited edition lines. We’re still scratching our heads over the ten in the slideshow below—click through for some of the weirdest fashion match-ups to date.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real, Movie Edition
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real: Kiddie Cartoon Edition
- Designer Collabs That Should Be Real, Volume II
- What Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Says About Your Style
- Eight Ways to Organize Your Beauty Products
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine