Several weeks back, we learned that Moonrise Kingdom dynamic duo Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola had signed on to create a series of shorts for Prada’s Candy fragrance—and now, the first installment has dropped. Starring Léa Seydoux as an impeccably-dressed gamine named—what else?—Candy, the inaugural episode places the protagonist opposite two dashing Frenchmen as they hang out in a Paris café and share popcorn at a local cinéma. We smell a love triangle a-brewin’, folks.
Check out the very Truffaut-esque video below, plus the teaser for the next installment—and learn how you say "banana split" en français. FYI: the song playing at the end of the first chapter is Jacques Dutronc’s "L’idole." Inquiring minds want to know.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: Moonrise Kingdom
- Style Session: Lea Seydoux’s French Faves
- EXCLUSIVE: Madewell Dives Into Swimwear Season
- Happy Birthday, Sarah Jessica Parker! Shop the Star’s Style Signatures
- Rachel Zoe Reveals Her Spring Style Essentials
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine