If you flipped for the first episode of the oh-so-French video series Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola directed for Prada’s Candy fragrance, you’ll love the second and third installments just as much (if not more). In episode 2, a possible romantic interlude between Candy (Léa Seydoux) and the first of her two dapper suitors is cut short by a surprise party—and an impromptu dance-off. Then, in the series’ dramatic finale, Candy bemoans her stuck-in-the-middle situation at a French hair salon—only to realize that being sought after by two adorable Gallic gents might not be such a bad thing. Check out both installments below, which make us simultaneously long for Prada’s Spring 2013 floral furs and a slice of chocolate-vanilla almond cream cake.
More on Luckymag.com:
- WATCH: Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola’s Prada Candy Video Is So French New Wave
- Style Session: Lea Seydoux’s French Faves
- Shop It Out: Moonrise Kingdom
- Five Outfits Inspired By Your Favorite Easter Candy
- Our Editor-Approved Spring Break Packing Guide: Florida
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine