As undeniably cool as colored denim may be, choosing the pieces to pair with your neon, primary or pastel pants can be challenging. Make the right decision and you’re instant bait for street style photogs. A misstep, and it’ll look like you got dressed in the dark.
So we whipped up a handy-dandy color wheel to help you mix and match the ideal separates for your particular shade of denim. While by no means should these be considered hard and fast rules for colored denim wear, they should make your outfit coordination a bit easier.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ballin’ on a Budget: Leopard Print Jeans
- Track the Trend: Red Jeans
- 25 Pairs of Patterned Denim
- Which White Jeans Are Best for Your Body Type?
- Which Jeans Are Best: Sandro vs. Isabel Marant
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine