The following is a guest post from our friends at MSN Living.
What makes women feel their sexiest? Feeling sexy? Women typically do thanks to certain products, says a recent study, even if it’s not directly visible to others.
Digital Hub says among the top three things that make a woman feel her hottest are smooth legs, wearing new underwear and getting complimented on her looks, according to a study conducted by Boux Avenue.
Black high heels, red lipstick and a cleavage-enhancing bra also topped the list, says the research. In fact, 80 percent of interviewees said high heels make them feel instantly sexy (and slightly slimmer, mind you, which adds to the feeling of instant sexiness).
More on MSNLiving.com:
- Most cringe-worthy styles of the year
- Our favorite ugly holiday sweaters
- The 18 cities with the prettiest people
More on Luckymag.com:
- What the Editors Wear (Like Almost Every Day!)
- What to Wear to EVERY Holiday Party This Season
- How to Find Your Face Shape
- The Accessory That’ll Make Your Holiday Dress Look Even Better
- Your Lashes—Longer, Flirtier!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine