More often than not these days, college students choose to wander the world as part of their education. With travel comes exposure to new cultures and the fashion that defines them—and since you’re there to study for a whole semester, not just vacation, you’ll want to blend in. But no matter where you go, you should only pack what you can carry.
Staying stylish when you’re in a new environment and have limited space can be tricky—but we’re here to help. We’ve rounded up a handful of city-specific wardrobe essentials you’ll need for a fashionable stay in a foreign country. So go ahead, let your wanderlust get the better of you—as long as you have the right accessories.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop it on myLucky: Travel Sized Beauty
- Travel Accessories- Cuter then Ever
- Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama! Check Out the First Lady’s Best Style Moments
- Celebrity Stylist Kate Young Designs Eveningwear for Target
- Secondhand America: The Depot Antique Mall
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine