Memorial Day is finally upon us, and you know what that means: it’s time to shed some layers, slap on the SPF and head outside for some summer fun. Outdoor barbeques happen to be one of our all-time favorite ways to ring in the warmer weather. After all, there’s nothing better than kicking back with an ice-cold beer and a burgers (or portobello patty, if that’s what you prefer).
While most reach for their tried-and-true denim cutoffs, flip-flops and cotton crop tops the instant they hear the word "barbeque," your outfit doesn’t need to be that casual. If you’re aiming to make a stylish statement while sipping sangria and lounging by the grill, look try our BBQ-perfect picks in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: The Great Gatsby Trailer
- Regal Style: From Eleanor of Aquitane to Queen Elizabeth II
- 50 White Dresses Under $50
- Chanel’s Little Black Jacket Gets Its Own Exhibit
- Memorial Day Themed Nail Art
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine