Hold on to your champagne flutes and print out those bridal registry checklists, folks—wedding season is officially in full swing. And whether you’re on the guest list for beachside, backyard or black tie ceremonies this summer, you’re likely wondering exactly what you should wear to those nuptials. After all, weddings tend to be one of the trickiest occasions to dress for.
We’re here to help. Click through to check out four head-to-toe wedding-appropriate ensembles we’ve put together, each categorized by theme. So no matter where your friends and family are planning to tie the knot next, you’ll be covered.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Wedding Tips From Lucky’s Editors
- Margherita Missoni Got Married This Weekend—But Didn’t Wear Missoni
- Governors Ball 2012: The Most Stylish Performers
- How to Style Stuff You’re Sick Of
- Exclusive: We Got a Sneak Peek at Sequoia’s Fall 2012 Handbags
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine