Personal style is a slow evolution, born from a melding of cultural references and instinct.
We like to think we started perfecting our look long before we knew (or cared!) about the season’s trends. When life was all about the toy du jour.
The trinkets we showed up with on the playground—and wished for during the holidays—say a lot about what we prefer now in the fashion department.
Click through the slideshow below to decipher what your favorite childhood toy says about your adult style:
More on Luckymag.com:
- Cartoons = Fashion Inspiration?
- Your Lucky-est Break Ever!
- Reel Fashion: Movie Character Designers We Wish Actually Existed
- 50 Pairs of Jeans Under $50
- Under $50: 50 Pairs of Fall Shoes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine