The following is a guest post from our friends at MSN Living.
When do women feel their “hottest?” When they’re all dolled up and wearing something that compliments their figure and complexion, says a new study.
The study found that the majority of women rarely feel confident in themselves unless they leave the house wearing classic clothes (a pencil skirt earned high marks, as well as high heels and tight tees) and perfectly-applied makeup. The bottom line is that the classic, well-groomed look keeps coming back.
More on MSNLiving.com:
- How Becoming ‘Straight Size’ Changed This Model’s Career
- Foot Fetish: World’s Largest Shoe Store Opens
- H&M Launches ‘Fashion Family’ Clothing
- Scuplture Made from 330 Pounds of Lipstick
- Men Who Wear Purple Have a Better Chance at a Date, New Study Finds
More on Luckymag.com:
- Affordable Accessories to Help Keep You Warm
- Print-Mixing Tricks
- How to Channel Your Favorite Disney Princess Without Looking Like an Idiot
- 10 Beauty Classics We Can’t Get Enough Of
- Alessandra Ambrosio on What It’s Like to Wear a $2.5 Million Bra
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine